- Small mesh-mounted pieces of stone assembled to form a picture, pattern or field.
- The collection incorporates Waterworks' most current thinking about stone aesthetics and design as well as material availability
- Combinations of colors, shades and textures from nature are beautiful and easily accomplished
- Stone is the quintessential enduring material, very durable and easily maintained
- From ancient quarries to modern interiors, stone is the most fablous organic building material
|Care and Cleaning Summary
||Stone should be sealed before and after grouting with Miracle Sealants 511 Impregnator or 511 Porous Plus. Sealer should be reapplied periodically as needed. Clean the surface with a non-abrasive, mild and PH neutral cleanser such as Miracle Sealants Mirasoap; do not use bleach or acids. For a thorough understanding on specific care and cleaning options, please refer to the TCNA (Tile Council of North America) at www.tileusa.com or the MIA (Marble Institute of America) www.marble-institute.com
|Interior / Exterior Application
||Interior or Exterior- See Collection Tearsheet
|Depth / Width
|Glaze / Finish
|Primary Unit of Measure
|Wall / Floor Application
||Wall or Floor- See Collection Tearsheet
||All sizes are nominal: +/- 1/8"
||Color and surface variation is an inherent characteristic of handmade tile and should be expected. Please inquire for additional information.